Bar & Bistro
Our current menu features classic Aussie pub grub is combined with bistro style dining. At Yallingup Caves House Hotel you can expect affordable and filling meals such as Surf’N’Turf, steak burgers, fish and chips, pasta, seafood and good hearty pub food. Yallingup Caves House Hotel plays tribute to its past and embraces casual service with a smile, welcoming back families and locals, the old' jewel of the south west is set to shine again!
Please note, Yallingup Caves House Hotel is a bistro style pub and therefore we do not require bookings unless your group is over 10 pax. Be early to avoid disappointment. Yallingup Caves House Hotel is a bistro style pub and therefore there is no need to make a booking unless your group is over 10 or more.
Hens and bucks days by appointment only – Due to our House Policy and security arrangements, Hens’ and Bucks’ Day visitors are permitted on premises by appointment only. We are a family friendly hotel and therefore strict dress and behaviour standards apply.
- Opening and closing times including closing days (Sunday sesh/event food)
- New Winter Hours as of 6th May 2013
- Breakfast 8am – 11am (Weekdays - Continental Buffet & Weekends - Hot Breakfast. Please see Menu attached)
- Lunch 12pm – 2.30pm
- Dinner 5.30pm - 8.30pm
- The Bistro is open 7 days a week
- Closed: Christmas breakfast and dinner, Good Friday lunch and dinner and New Year’s Eve dinner.
- During special events and concerts the Bistro will be closed for service with snack style food available.
- The Long Bar, open from 11am till late Monday to Saturday and from 12pm Sundays